PlayStation Mobile Inc.
PS Remote Play review
April 25, 2022
PS Remote Play Review
PS Remote Play is an application developed by PlayStation Mobile Inc.. PS Remote Play was first published on April 25, 2022. PS Remote Play is available for Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, PS Remote Play is compatible . The most current version is 5.0.1 Before diving headlong into PS Remote Play consider content rating:
- EveryoneLearn more
PS Remote Play will take up 24M of empty space on your smartphone.
Use PS Remote Play to access your PS5™ or PS4™ wherever you go.
With PS Remote Play, you can:
• Display the PlayStation®5 or PlayStation®4 screen on your mobile device.
• Use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control your PS5 or PS4.
• Use the DUALSHOCKⓇ4 wireless controller on mobile devices with Android 10 or later installed.
• Use the DualSense™ wireless controller on mobile devices with Android 12 or later installed.
• Join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device.
• Enter text on your PS5 or PS4 using the keyboard on your mobile device.
To use this app, you need the following:
• A mobile device with Android 7.0 or later installed
• A PS5 or PS4 console with the latest system software version
• An account for PlayStation Network
• A fast and stable internet connection
When using mobile data:
• Depending on your carrier and network conditions, you may not be able to use Remote Play.
• Remote Play uses a lot more data than most video streaming services. Data charges may apply.
• Google Pixel 6 series
• Google Pixel 5 series
• Google Pixel 4 series
Using your Controller:
• You can use the DualSense wireless controller on mobile devices with Android 12 or later installed.
• You can use the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller on mobile devices with Android 10 or later installed. (On devices with Android 10 and 11 installed, use the on-screen controller to use the touch pad function.)
• This app may not work properly on unverified devices.
• This app may not be compatible with some games.
• Your controller may vibrate differently than when playing on your PS5 or PS4 console.
• Depending on your mobile device's performance, you might experience input lag when using your wireless controller.