oOo: Ascension review
300 MB available space
oOo: Ascension Review
oOo: Ascension is an application created by Kenny Creanor. oOo: Ascension was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam.
Indie platformer/puzzler oOo: Ascension is now available on Steam!
Navigate your ship through short but ferociously difficult levels in the shortest time possible without touching any walls, spinning blades, lasers or countless other hazards that will try to destroy you in the process. oOo: Ascension revisits the ramping difficulty of old-school arcade games, whereby each challenge CAN be completed in a matter of seconds - however doing so ranges in difficulty from hard to straight-up rage-inducing.
Glowing neon visuals and an electronic soundtrack make oOo: Ascension an immersive experience as you glide your way through 90 uniquely challenging levels, racing against the clock in a test of skill, reflexes and patience in this award nominated Indie Speedrunner.
- A lightning-paced test of reflexes and skill across 90 levels split into 9 Sectors, each with it's own unique challenges and visual style
- Local Co-op mode - race with (or against) a friend!
- Leaderboards to see how you rank globally for each Sector
- Stunning neon visuals and immersive electronic soundtrack
- Ghosts allow you to see your fastest time for each level, or latest attempt if you haven't completed it yet