Animus - Stand Alone review
3 GB available space
Animus - Stand Alone Review
Animus - Stand Alone is an app created by TENBIRDS. Animus - Stand Alone was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.
■ Game Features
Take on the role of an anonymous warrior — caught out of place and time — on a journey to bring an end to a broken world. Gather your weapons and choose with care: distance, timing, combinations, stamina, and attributes will determine the outcome of battle.
Animus: Stand Alone is an Action RPG comprised of quick stages and compact boss battles. SA is a companion piece to the world and lore of Ire: Blood Memory. You may be new to this fractured world, but foreknowledge of Ire is nonessential. We hope that all fans of ARPGs can find enjoyment in this game.
• Fantasy Action RPG
• Difficulty: 4 levels (Day 1 to Day 4)
• End boss: 3 (+1 additional in Day 3)
• Area themes: 4
• Quests: 24 main quests per Day
• Sidequests: 13 to 17 sidequests for farming
• Progression: Quests, skill tree, equipment drop, reinforcement
• Strategy/Tactics: Collect, combine, and balance equipment suited to the map or enemy.
■ Developer Notes
We would like to thank the fans and players of Ire: Blood Memory, Animus: Stand Alone, Animus: Harbinger, and ARPGs for supporting and encouraging us to make this happen. This version was a tough decision and challenge to take on. The main differences applied here are:
• Graphics: New UI, graphics quality/overhaul, lighting, etc.
• No IAP.